Cats & Quilts - a match made in heaven... (except maybe those stubborn little clouds of fur that latch on to the fabric!)

Kitty Quote of the Day

I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. - Jean Cocteau

Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love Winning..... & FABRIC!

In the last few weeks I was lucky enough to win a prize from the blog of Cheeky Blossum Designs. The prize was a set of 3 Wall Art Canvases show casing Saffron Craig's Owls Range. I LOVE them & now have to plan a change in decor in the spare bedroom to suit them.


Today on Saffron's blog, she has made a similar canvas using her NEW Magical Lands fabric. Check it out, the colours are beautiful , turquoise, purple, blue & green - YUM. Naturally there is a whole range of fabrics too. The mind is ticking over with ideas........

Happy stitching
Tracee xx

3 comments:

  1. Lucky girl, they are very nice.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they're fabulous, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow they are so fresh and bright ,cheers Vickie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for leaving a comment on my post - love to get them! Tracee xx