Cats & Quilts - a match made in heaven... (except maybe those stubborn little clouds of fur that latch on to the fabric!)

Kitty Quote of the Day

I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. - Jean Cocteau

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In Memory.....

In memory of our beautiful furry friend Sugie Bun Bun from Bunnyville with Shell & Harrington at The Raspberry Rabbits who passed away yesterday.


Thank you for sharing so much of your happy bunny life with all of Shell's bloggy friends & your biggest fans. You brought us all much joy, love & laughter and will be so sadly missed.

Love & condolences to Shell & Harrington.

Tracee, Brutus & Honey xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. It is just so sad when we lose our little friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I will really miss sweet little Sugie. So glad she enjoyed a happy life with sweet Shell after such a sad beginning to her life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much my friends. I'm glad I got the chance to love Sugie. She was such a sweet girl.
    xx, shell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for leaving a comment on my post - love to get them! Tracee xx