Cats & Quilts - a match made in heaven... (except maybe those stubborn little clouds of fur that latch on to the fabric!)

Kitty Quote of the Day

I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. - Jean Cocteau

Monday, July 22, 2013

Hacked in Vietnam


Hi all, been trying to get in & do a birthday share post but haven't quite made it. However woke this morning to a message from Google & many of you that I have been sending out a spam email.
 
If you get one from me that says 'Hello' in the subject line & just a link in the body of the email, please delete it.
 
Evidently I have new friends in Vietnam who decided to hijack my Gmail account, change the password and send out spam. All fixed now & glad I don't have a virus but aren't they annoying little nasties.


Sorry for the nuisance email!
 
Hopefully I will get to that post tonight or tomorrow night. I had a great afternoon yesterday playing with all my birthday goodies & photographing them.
 
Hun-bun was in the sun playing with mouse. I brought him some new toy ones hoping it will be better company than the deceased ones he likes to bring inside to visit with me. So far so good.



Happy stitching
Tracee xx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Trace yes i got one this morning and i just deleted it,actually i got 2 as i have 2 email accounts and you are in both,lol.Love those pics of Hun Bun,have a lovely day my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday gift from me is now on its way so look out for another birthday parcel. Hun Bun is such a handsome fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracee. I got it too but just deleted it. It seemed a bit strange so I thought if you'd forgotten something, you would email it again. What a nuisance! I love Hun Bun's photo with him sleeping along side his little friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also received the e-mail Tracee but deleted it straight away.
    Love the photos of Hun Bun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you wish those hackers could find something productive to do with their time? I got an email from you earlier, but knew immediately what it was. It happened to me a couple of months ago. Glad you got it all straightened out. Adorable pics of Hun-Bun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How delightful for them to have a "play" with your email. I love the pic of Hun Bun. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracee, I deleted it when i found it. Hun Bun looks gorgeous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least HB's are dead when they come in. I had ours let his friend go in my sewing room and just sit there in the doorway and howl. Trap soon had that sorted. I've one greenie cat that cant kill anything lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. That wasn't a good thing to happen to you..hopefully all will be OK now..by the way I thought the email I received seemed a bit odd so deleted it without opening it..hopefully the fake mice work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did receive one as well..it was a strange link so I just deleted it....such a pain for you Tracee...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't some people a
    pain in the neck!! Wish
    they'd leave other people's
    things alone.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I so love the pictures of Hun bun with his mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a nuisance for you, at least you managed to wrestle control again.
    Lovely photo of hun bun with his mouse, so angelic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caught that one and deleted it, yay, so pleased my head was on straight at the time. Glad you got it all sorted out, honestly people can be painful. Just more time for you to keep playing with your birthday haul :) Oh and really glad you liked my pressie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for leaving a comment on my post - love to get them! Tracee xx