Cats & Quilts - a match made in heaven... (except maybe those stubborn little clouds of fur that latch on to the fabric!)

Kitty Quote of the Day

I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. - Jean Cocteau

Sunday, June 19, 2011

55 Top Quilt Blogs - Where's The Aussies??

Long time no blog! After weeks of laptop troubles, it finally warned me it was going to blow & is now at the Lappy Doctor. So the old slow lappy is back in service but with none of my photos, links or feeds.

So if you are looking at a new laptop & the Toshiba Satellite 660A is still available (I brought in January) be aware that I am told it was the first with a new hard drive and so far the warranty repairers have replaced over 300 of them in Perth alone. Of all the choices of new beaut lappy I had .......

Anyway on a link from Facebook tonight I found that in the June-July Issue, Quilters Home has published a list of the 55 best quilting blogs so thought you might be interested in a look. I'm sure there might be a beauty or two in that list but would have loved to have seen lots of our great Aussie blogs up there.

Click on the link to go to the pdf file Quilters Home



Happy Stitching
Tracee xx

9 comments:

  1. I think Only red pepper is there representing the Aussies. So many other great blogs in the list I hadn't discovered yet. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the computer is fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your laptop recovers quickly. I am not much into all the high profile blogs. I get my most enjoyment out of looking in on what all the nanna's and mums are doing with their home sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your computer is fixed soon and thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely disagree with the list. There are several on there that I've followed in the past because they were raved about, but I've since quit following them. The only one I still like is ErinRussick(sp? I already got off the list).

    I am not going to waste my time checking out the others I think. I have too many Australian ones that I follow. And European. And New Zealand. And American. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh darn computers can make one wonky!!
    Haven't seen the list, but I follow all my favorites anyway. ;)
    xx, shell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was lucky enough to win a copy of this magazine from Erin and I think her blog is the best of this bunch by far

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so frustrating when your computer plays up.. I wish I was more computer savvy at times, but oh well! I love all the Aussie simple blogs, not the high powered ones..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for leaving a comment on my post - love to get them! Tracee xx