Cats & Quilts - a match made in heaven... (except maybe those stubborn little clouds of fur that latch on to the fabric!)

Kitty Quote of the Day

I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. - Jean Cocteau

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Dawn & Fav Song

Dawn is celebrating her big day so hope it was the best Dawn, Happy birthday. Dawn listed a link to her favourite song (lesley Gore, Sunshine, Lollipops...) & asked what's your favourite song.

So here is mine. By The Grace of God, by Keith Urban. This has been my favorite for a few years now. And just to set the record straight, I saw his potential long before you did Nicole!


So what's your favourite song? Join in on Dawn's blog 'As Sweet As Cinnamon'.

Happy singing
Tracee xx

4 comments:

  1. Great song!!! Your comment to Nicole cracked me up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you are really funny. This is the first Keith Urban song I've ever heard - thanks for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Keith Urban....he must be good if he can get me to like 'country'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song! I love Keith Urban!
    Happy birthday to Dawn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for leaving a comment on my post - love to get them! Tracee xx