Cats & Quilts - a match made in heaven... (except maybe those stubborn little clouds of fur that latch on to the fabric!)

Kitty Quote of the Day

I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. - Jean Cocteau

Monday, February 14, 2011

I Love Winning..... & FABRIC!

In the last few weeks I was lucky enough to win a prize from the blog of Cheeky Blossum Designs. The prize was a set of 3 Wall Art Canvases show casing Saffron Craig's Owls Range. I LOVE them & now have to plan a change in decor in the spare bedroom to suit them.


Today on Saffron's blog, she has made a similar canvas using her NEW Magical Lands fabric. Check it out, the colours are beautiful , turquoise, purple, blue & green - YUM. Naturally there is a whole range of fabrics too. The mind is ticking over with ideas........

Happy stitching
Tracee xx

3 comments:

Thank you friends for leaving a comment on my post - love to get them! Tracee xx