Cats & Quilts - a match made in heaven... (except maybe those stubborn little clouds of fur that latch on to the fabric!)

Kitty Quote of the Day

I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. - Jean Cocteau

Friday, February 18, 2011

More Winning....

The mailman brought me a lovely little envelop this morning containing Gail Pan's new pattern 'A Simple Life' that I won from her blog earlier this week. Check it out, a beautiful mix of some stitchery, applique & easy piecing. Thanks GAIL!



The Vignette in Stitches blog is offering a copy of Leanne Beasley's pattern 'Stitchers Keeper'. A very attractive prize if you are a stitch-a-holic like me. Plenty of time to enter, with it closing 6am Wednesday 23rd Feb, assume that is EST (so I like most others in WA will still be napping!).


Good luck, may some of mine rub off on all of you...

Happy stitching
Tracee xx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Tracee, yes it is Qld time - sorry forgot that bit :-)
    Happy stitching, P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for popping into the gj stitch a long...and many thanks for your heartfelt comment...i think i'll be doing lots of reading too...dzintra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that pattern you won.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you friends for leaving a comment on my post - love to get them! Tracee xx